- 2 Cups Cello® Ultimate Fondue Melt
- 1/2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- pinch ground nutmeg
Classic Creamy Fondue
Cello Ultimate Fondue Melting Cheese Blend – Only Cello® can bring you a quartet of distinctive cheeses that blend together in delicious harmony to make creamy, dreamy dishes as easy as they are flavorful. This curated medley of award-winning Fontal, Sharp Cheddar, Gruyere, Imported Swiss is the perfect blend for your next Fondue night.
8 oz. bag
Serving suggestions: cubed crusty French bread, rye bread, cubed apple, cornichons, pickled onions, lightly steamed cauliflower or broccoli florets, boiled baby potatoes, cooked sliced sausage.
- In a large bowl, toss Cello® Ultimate Fondue Melt with flour.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the wine to a simmer over moderate heat. Add the cheese in handfuls and stir constantly until each batch is completely melted before adding more. Cook, stirring vigorously, until creamy.
- Stir in mustard and nutmeg.
- Keep warm over low heat or transfer to a fondue pot.
- Arrange an assortment of bite-size dipping foods on a platter.
- Serve with fondue forks or wooden skewers. Dip and enjoy!