- 1 lb medium pasta shells, cooked al dente
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- ¼ cup all- purpose flour
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 2 c whole milk
- 1/8 t nutmeg
- 4 cups Cello® Ultimate Mac and Cheese Melt
- 4 oz sliced lobster tail medallions
- ½ cup of diced tomato
- Fresh chopped herbs such as chevril, tarragon, or parsley
ULTIMATE LOBSTER MAC AND CHEESE
The Ultimate Mac N Cheese – Only Cello® can bring you a quartet of distinctive cheeses that blend together in delicious harmony to make creamy, dreamy dishes as easy as they are flavorful. Curated medley of award-winning Gouda, Cheddar, Parmesan, and Gruyere will make your next Mac N Cheese memorable.
8 oz. bag
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Grease 8×8 baking dish and add cooled, cooked noodles.
- In a medium sized saucepan melt butter over medium heat. Once melted whisk in flour and garlic. Stir and cook for 3 minutes. Do not brown.
- Add milk and nutmeg and whisk until smooth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes. Remove garlic.
- Add 6oz of cheese and stir until melted and smooth. Pour over noodles and toss to coat.
- Add 4 oz of sliced lobster tail medallions and ½ cup of diced tomato.
- Top with remainder of cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes until brown and bubbly.
- Top with fresh chopped herbs such as chervil, tarragon or parsley. Enjoy!