- 8 oz medium pasta shells, cooked al dente
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup all- purpose flour
- 2 c whole milk
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 2 cups Cello® Ultimate Mac and Cheese Melt
Supreme Mac N Cheese
The Supreme Mac N Cheese – Only Cello® can bring you a quartet of distinctive cheeses that blend together in delicious harmony to make creamy, dreamy dishes as easy as they are flavorful. Curated medley of award-winning Gouda, Cheddar, Parmesan, and Gruyere will make your next Mac N Cheese memorable.
8 oz. bag
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add cooked pasta to a greased 8” x 8” baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Whisk in flour and cook for 3 minutes.
- Slowly add milk to the flour mixture, constantly whisking, until smooth. Add nutmeg and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of Cello® Ultimate Mac N Cheese Melt and stir until melted and smooth.
- Pour over pasta and toss to coat.
- Top with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and slightly browned.
- Serve warm and enjoy.