- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Slices Italian-style bread
- 2 Cups Cello® Ultimate Grilled Cheese Melt
- 4 prosciutto slices
- 4-6 tomato slices
- 6-8 fresh basil leaves
Cello Tuscan Melt
Cello Ultimate Grilled Cheese Melting Blend – Only Cello® can bring you a quartet of distinctive cheeses that blend together in delicious harmony to make creamy, dreamy dishes as easy as they are flavorful. This curated medley of award-winning Fontal, Sharp Cheddar, Domestic Swiss, and Gouda is the perfect blend for your next grilled cheese.
8 oz. bag
- Brush olive oil on one side of each bread slice.
- In an extra-large skillet or 2 large skillets, place 2 slices of bread over medium heat, oil side down.
- Top each slice with 1/2 cup Cello® Ultimate Grilled Cheese Melt, 2 slices of prosciutto, fresh basil, tomato slices, and top with another 1/2 cup Cello® Ultimate Grilled Cheese Melt.
- Top with another bread slice, oil-side up.
- Cook on both sides until bread is browned and crusty, and cheese is melted–turning frequently.
- Serve warm and enjoy.