- 1/4 lb. chorizo sausage
- 1 poblano pepper (roasted, diced)
- 6 oz beer, preferably dark Mexican
- 1 Tbsp Corn Starch
- 8 oz Cello Ultimate Fondue Cheese Blend
Spicy Queso Fondue
Cello Ultimate Fondue Melting Cheese Blend – Only Cello® can bring you a quartet of distinctive cheeses that blend together in delicious harmony to make creamy, dreamy dishes as easy as they are flavorful. This curated medley of award-winning Fontal, Sharp Cheddar, Gruyere, Imported Swiss is the perfect blend for your next Fondue night.
8 oz. bag
- In a saucepan, cook the chorizo and peppers together over medium heat, about 5 minutes, until chorizo is crumbled and cooked through.
- Add 4 oz of the beer and bring to a simmer.
- In the meantime, mix the other 2 oz of beer with the cornstarch until dissolved and slowly whisk into the chorizo, chili, and beer mixture and cook until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Slowly whisk in the Cello Ultimate Cheese Blend until all the cheese is melted.
- Pour into a bowl and serve with warm tortillas to dip.