- 1 loaf of French bread
- 3/4 cup bbq sauce
- 2 cups Cello Ultimate Grilled Cheese Blend
- 1 cup chicken - cooked and shredded
- 1/4 cup red onion - chopped
- 1-2 Tbsp. cilantro – chopped
Cheesy BBQ Chicken Pizza
Cello Ultimate Grilled Cheese Melting Blend – Only Cello® can bring you a quartet of distinctive cheeses that blend together in delicious harmony to make creamy, dreamy dishes as easy as they are flavorful. This curated medley of award-winning Fontal, Sharp Cheddar, Domestic Swiss, and Gouda is the perfect blend for your next grilled cheese.
8 oz. bag
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut your french bread loaf in half (hot dog style).
- Spread bbq sauce evenly over the top of each French bread loaf (Leave 2 TBS extra for drizzling at the end)
- Sprinkle about 3/4 of Cello Ultimate Grilled Cheese Blend evenly over the top of each half
- Spread chicken and red onion evenly over both loaves.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 12-17 minutes or until cheese is melted and turns golden.
- Allow pizza to cool for about 2 minutes.
- Top pizza with cilantro.
- Slice and serve.