- 1 cup shaved Cello® Artisan Parmesan Cheese
- 2 ounces dark chocolate
- 2 slices of bread
- ½ tbsp. butter
Parmesan and Chocolate Grilled Cheese
Traditional grilled cheese has met its bold chocolatey match with our Parmesan and Chocolate Grilled Cheese sandwich recipe. The toasted, nutty flavor of dark chocolate meets the bold, nutty elements of shaved Cello Artisan Parmesan Cheese to create the ultimate luxurious treat. Make one for yourself or grill up a few to serve your friends as a late-night snack after a few cocktails. You’ll be the ultimate cheese hero.
- Place 1 slice of bread on cutting board, layer with shaved Cello Artisan Parmesan Cheese, followed by chocolate.
- Cover with another slice of bread.
- In a small sauté pan on high heat, add butter, let melt to coat pan.
- Add sandwich. Cook on high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Carefully flip and cook another 3 minutes.
- Remove from pan. Slice in half or quarters and serve immediately.