- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) chili beans
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes with mild green chiles, undrained
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 6 oz. Cello Copper Kettle Parmesan, Shredded cup
Three Bean Cello Chili
Our Three Bean Cello Chili is comfort food at its finest. Set it and forget it in your slow cooker so you can focus on party prepping and still have a show-stopping dish to serve. A mix of chili beans, black beans, and cannellini beans are combined with ground beef, tomatoes, and a few cabinet staple herbs and spices to create a cozy chili that will make your guests feel at home. Sprinkle this dish with Cello Copper Kettle Parmesan Shredded cheese for that final touch.
- Spray 4- to 5-qt. slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Cook meat in large skillet over medium-high heat until evenly browned; drain. Return meat to skillet. Add onions and garlic; cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon into slow cooker. Stir in all remaining ingredients except cheese. Cover with lid. Cook on LOW 5 to 6 hours. Keep warm for up to one hour on the LOW setting.
- Serve topped with the Cello Copper Kettle Parmesan.