- 1/3 cup of Cello Parmesan, grated
- 2 lbs. of Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3–4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon of dry basil
- salt & pepper
Garlic Cello Roasted Shrimp
Whether you’re looking for a quick and delicious weeknight meal or need an impressive dish to serve guests, this shrimp recipe created by @joyfulhealthyeats is sure to become your go-to. The simple ingredients, quick prep, and short cooking time mean you’ll spend fewer minutes in the kitchen and more time relaxing and reconnecting. These savory and spicy shrimp are mellowed out exquisitely with delectable grated Cello Parmesan as the finishing touch.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss Shrimp, garlic cloves, red pepper flakes, dry basil, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Toss until all coated.
- Spread Shrimp out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove Shrimp from the oven, and immediately sprinkle with freshly grated Cello parmesan. Let cool for 2-3 minutes. Garnish with fresh parsley and lemon wedges.