- 2 170g. boxes of buttery round crackers
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 3 tbsp. chili flakes
- 1 Cello Parmesan Grated Cup
Spice up your next party with this quick and easy Alabama Firecracker recipe featuring our Cello Parmesan Cheese Grated Cup. Chili flakes, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan cheese pack a punch of flavor into round buttery crackers to create an addicting, snackable appetizer. Just place them under a broiler to slightly melt the cheese and create some extra crunch.
- Place buttery crackers in a large sealable bag.
- Add olive oil, Italian seasoning, chili flakes, and parmesan.
- Shake bag until each cracker is coated.
- Spread crackers onto a cookie tray.
- Place in broiler for a few minutes – monitor closely and take them out when toasted.
- Serve on a platter and enjoy!