1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
2 tsp. fresh rosemary, finely chopped
¼ tsp. black pepper, ground
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F. Line two sheet pans with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, stir together Cello Riserva Copper Kettle Parmesan or Cello Hand Crafted Hand Select Copper Kettle Parmesan, flour, rosemary and pepper.
- Spoon tablespoon measures of the cheese mixture into small mounds onto the lined sheet pans.
- Gently spread each cheese mound into a 3 inch circle.
- Bake the crisps in the middle of the oven until golden, 8-10 minutes.
- Cool the crisps completely on the sheet pan. Carefully remove them with a metal spatula.
- Crisps can be made up to 2 days in advance if stored in an airtight container. Separate the crisps between layers of parchment paper to avoid sticking together.